Forklift Servicing & Maintenance
SolutionMHE can offer the standard range of facilities – i.e. Sales and Hire of equipment, but as a modern, dynamic company we specialise in forklift servicing of all makes of machines. Amongst the range of facilities we offer are;
- Planned maintenance agreements
- All inclusive maintenance programmes
- Any make forklift servicing fixed cost agreement
- 24/7 emergency breakdown cover, 365 days per year
- Battery maintenance programmes
- Routine battery service checks
- On site replacement tyre service
- H.S.E Statutory inspections including Loler & Puwer
- Fork and chain inspection
- Truck history reporting
“The Company Has Developed Through Success Within The Forklift Servicing Field.”
All of our engineers are multi skilled, and many are specialists in certain key areas.
Our workshop facility enables us to offer everything from a basic re-wiring of a truck, to a full re-build. We carry out equipment upgrades, and can retrofit complete new electrical, or hydraulic systems. We also undertake fabrication and welding, on our own and our customers’ trucks.
Our bespoke computerised maintenance programme means we can supply a variety of K.P.I. reports, required by many of our customers. It also helps to maintain the customers’ commitment to health and safety, by scheduling the machine to be serviced on a routine basis in keeping with the customers application, and work load. It will also ensure that the yearly (minimum) “thorough examination” is completed when required.