Access Platforms for sale
We can supply new access platforms for sale from all of the leading manufacturers. These Market Leaders offer the customer the best in terms of quality and reliability, together with real value for money from low overall cost of ownership.
- Aerial work platforms – these machines are used to provide temporary access to areas that are usually inaccessible due to their height. With SolutionMHE you can hire access platforms that are high quality and safe, to ensure you can get the job done with minimal fuss or risk to personnel.
- Scissor lifts – for a platform that extends vertically to get workers up high to work on things such as windows, billboards and power lines. If you are a company that frequently has this type of need, you can buy access platforms from SolutionMHE.
- Articulating booms – this type of lift is ideal for internal and external work where personnel need to reach heights between 10 metres and as much as 50 metres in some cases. The boom system also accommodates outreach for when obstructions make a scissor lift inadequate for use. You can even get options for rough terrain.
- Telescopic booms – when working on rough terrain and in need of outreach, this is the perfect solution. Well suited to general building and construction work, as well as exterior maintenance and steelwork, this type of access platform is a great performer and will help you get the job done.
- Trailer-mounted access platform – better known as the ‘cherry picker’, this type of access platform has been a staple in the industry for many years. With the trailer, these are very easy to transport to and from a site, so can be a great option on-the-go.
Every access lift hired or sold by SolutionMHE is designed to ensure your personnel can work at height both safely and efficiently. A diverse range of terrains and environments are accommodated, and virtually any application imaginable can be achieved with the right access lift.
Great results from quality-assured used equipment
No job can be completed to the highest standard with equipment that isn’t working to its full capacity. At SolutionMHE, we always have a wide range of used equipment…
And to give you a little extra peace of mind, we offer a warranty on every access platform we sell or hire, so in the unlikely event you have any issues with your machinery, we will be on hand to help you out.
We always have a wide range of used equipment available, which can be supplied in a fully refurbished and warranted condition. The majority of the used access platforms we offer are taken directly from the fleets of rental companies and low usage applications. In addition, you can relax, knowing that every piece of used access equipment we supply has been serviced and maintained to the highest standards and is LOLER certified.
SolutionMHE are also able to offer flexible finance and leasing options, annual service contracts and on site operator training packages. We have a wealth of experience to call upon and so if you do have any questions, please feel free to call us on 01179 382012.